Multi-Ton Units for Split-Gas Air Conditioning Systems
DescriptionEBDE evaporators are draw-through, ductable cooling and heating units with variable speed blower and enclosed in an insulated aluminum housing with integrated condensate drain pan.
EBDE units are designed to be installed in a cabinet or other enclosed space with discharge air ducted to grilles high in the cabin. EBDE models are available in capacities from 30,000 to 72,000 BTU/hr, and can be used with Emerald series reverse-cycle condensing units.
The 30,000 and 36,000 BTU/hr units have one evaporator coil with a single return air inlet. The 48,000 to 72,000 BTU/hr units feature a dual return air inlet design with two evaporator coils. Return air filters are also included.
Vertical or horizontal air discharge is specified when ordering the unit (by the model designation).
The deep condensate drain pan is filled with anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam and has two drain fittings. The drain pan also includes rubber vibration-isolation mounting feet.
EBDE evaporators can be ducted with flexible or built-in ducts to deliver air to one or more cabins. The maximum external static pressure is 0.25 in. water. A hose adapter will be needed to connect the unit to flexible duct. If using built-in ducting, a flexible transition should be installed between the unit and the duct. Return air should not be ducted.
EBDE models can be used with Cruisair microprocessor or mechanical cabin controls.
Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration.
- Variable-speed blower
- Horizontal or vertical air discharge
- Integrated condensate drain pan with anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam lining
- Internal components are insulated against secondary condensation
- 230V/60Hz models (50Hz available)
- Easy-to-replace air filter
- Capacities from 30,000 to 72,000 BTU/hr
- Works with Emerald series condensers
- Integrated chassis with vibration isolation mounts to reduce noise and vibration