Grilles, Duct, & Transition Boxes to Complete the A/C System
Supply and return air grilles are available in several wood types, painted aluminum and plastic, and come in a
wide range of sizes and configurations
DescriptionCompact EBE split evaporators for boats are draw-through, ductable cooling units with reversecycle heating.
Featuring a rotatable, high-efficiency permanent split capacitor (PSC) blower in which the motor is concealed, EBE series evaporators are available in capacities from 6K to 36K BTU/hr. EHBE units have electric heat.
The EBE Series was designed for installation low in a closet, cabinet, or other enclosed space, with discharge air ducted to one or more grilles high in the cabin. EBE units can be used with a combination of plenums and flexible duct, or built-in ductwork may be used. If you are using built-in ductwork, a flexible transition between the blower and duct should be installed.
Vibration-isolation mounting is built into each EBE unit to reduce noise and vibration. The PSC blower is supported by a sturdy aluminum bracket with isolation grommets to reduce possible vibration. The blower’s internal motor housing reduces the overall unit depth for easier installation and promotes quieter operation.
The drain pan and blower housing are covered with insulating foam which reduces noise and secondary condensation.
The “positive flow” drain pan has an anti-slosh, antifungal foam lining. Two 1/2 in. (13 mm) drains are located on the blower side of the drain pan.
- Compact ductable cooling or heating units
- High-velocity (HV) fully-insulated blowers are rotatable
- Insulated condensate pan with anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam lining
- Available with electric heat (EHBE models)
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Larger blower inlet for increased air flow across the coil
- Blower support bracket with cushioned mounts to reduce noise and vibration
- Increased metal thickness on structural parts for added strength
- Thermal expansion valve for optimal performance over a range of conditions
- Designed to be used with Emerald Series (R-410A) condensers