Reduced Size, Noise & Power Draw
DescriptionThe Emerald TurboVap series of split-gas evaporators for boats incorporates revolutionary design features with mechanical engineering that maximizes the effectiveness of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant.
Emerald TurboVaps are easy to install. For ideal positioning, the high-velocity blower can rotate up to 270 degrees with a single adjustment screw. The enclosed motor means no blower-motor overhang for a compact design.
Since evaporators are usually positioned in or near cabins, noise is always a concern. The Emerald TurboVap uses a vibration-isolation mounting system to minimize noise, so the evaporator runs more quietly. The fully insulated, high-velocity blowers are quiet and efficient.
Excellent condensate drainage is achieved with a unique positive-flow, anti-slosh, composite drain pan that is rust-free. Condensate water is rapidly removed at one of two easy-to-plumb drain locations.
The Emerald TurboVap Series was designed to operate as a system with the Emerald Condenser Series. Both of these split-system components were engineered to harness and maximize the superior thermodynamic properties of the environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant.
The Emerald TurboVap is available in six capacities ranging from 4,000 to 16,000 BTU/hr.
The rust-free composite drain pan reduces standing water up to 85%, thanks to “positive-flow” drain channels. These channels also help prevent spilling and sloshing in rough seas.
Optional lineset extentions for discharge and suction are available for all TurboVap models.
- Up to 28% reduced amperage
- Up to 85% reduction in standing water in the drain pan
- Up to 14% increase in cooling capacity
- Up to 15% lighter
- Up to 17% reduction in height
- Up to 19% increased air flow CFM
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Drain pan features anti-slosh, “positiveflow” drain channels for no spills and rapid removal of condensate
- Up to 15 minutes faster to install
- Single adjustment screw for 270° of blower rotation
- High-velocity (HV) fully-insulated blowers are rotatable
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- 115V and 230V models
- Designed to be used with Emerald Series (R-410A) condensers