Isotemp Marine Water Heaters
DescriptionIsotemp water heaters are specifically designed for use on yachts and boats. Only high quality components are chosen to ensure the best product performance.
The Isotemp water heater comes with a brushed stainless steel cover as well as innovative internal design. It achieves highest capacity by optimised installation of the engine water heat exchanger as well as the immersion heater.
They are positioned in the lowest part of the tank where the water is coldest in order to ensure an equal heating of all the water in the tank. The water inlets and outlets are especially designed to minimise the mixture of cold and hot water.
- Robust design
- Water tank in stainless steel
- External cylinder in stainless steel
- Stable fixing feet in stainless steel
- 360° adjustable mounting for easy
- installation also on bulkhead
- Extra long, corrugated coils for high heat exchange efficiency
- Special 7.0 bar/100 psi safety valve: simple winter drain
- Ultra-thick insulation for lowest temperature loss
- Electrical immersion heating element, especially designed to heat the water at the bottom of the tank
- Thermostat mixing valve available as standard
- Immersion heating element available in 750, 1200 & 2000W
- 2000W heating element is only compatible on 230V versions
- Pressure & Temperature safety valve as standard
- Australian Standards Approved